Now more than ever, your patients are looking for new ways to prioritize both mental and physical health. We've got them covered with the new member newsletter that's hitting mailboxes this week.
Our December Newsletter features valuable resources to help patients navigate mental health challenges and maintain a healthy lifestyle amid the pandemic.
Highlights for patients:
- How to find a new provider and access virtual urgent care
- Live, in-person and online workouts through SplitFit
- Mental health tips during quarantine—additional resources at liveandworkwell.org
- Health coaching through the CaféWell portal
- How to keep children safe during the pandemic
New ID cards
Additionally, the newsletter reminds patients to keep an eye out for their new ID cards. You can get a preview of the cards — and our 2021 product lineup — on our product reference page.
Staying well during the COVID-19 pandemic
With the current landscape, our newsletter also offers information to help your patients preserve a healthy mind and body — while combatting isolation, boredom, and frustration. We’ve compiled a list of flexible strategies that can be used at home. Some of these include:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Combatting stress with good nutrition
- Acknowledging critical elements of health and healing
- Improving relationships during a quarantine
- Recognizing anxiety and mental health issues in kids and teens
- Staying connected while social distancing
- Keeping up with healthy habits
- Burnout prevention and recovery
For more information, download the December Newsletter