Did you know that your patients can manage their healthcare information on the go? The AllWays Health Partners member app is all new and ready to use. Continue reading to learn about all of the latest updates available now.
The AllWays Member app is an easy-to-use tool that helps members get the plan information they need, when they need it, on their smartphone or tablet. With so many health insurance apps poorly rated by users, we ensured the AllWays Member app delivers an outstanding experience to users by leveraging member feedback to design the features that are most important to our community. Now, members can easily submit a reimbursement or compare costs for key health services, and other features that include:
- A digital copy of the member’s actual ID Card that can be saved to their phone
- Provider search for urgent care, behavioral health providers, and more
- The status of their deductible and out of pocket maximum balance
- Plan-specific member cost sharing for the most inquired about benefits
- New! An easy way to submit member reimbursements, like medical, fitness* and weight loss,* directly within the app
- Live chat directly with a Customer Service Professional
- New! A cost estimator and comparison tool for key services, featuring ways to save on care with the DoctorSmart Rewards program*
- The ability to look up finalized claims to find helpful details like the status of claims payment to providers and the amount members may owe
- A downloadable copy of their plan’s Schedule of Benefits
- New! Easy biometric login set-up (face or fingerprint) for devices with this functionality
*May not be available on all plans
To sign into the app, members can use the same login they use for our secure member portal, allwaysmember.org, or create an account right within the app using the member ID number on their AllWays Health Partners member ID card.
As is the case with our secure member portal, only members age 18 and older can access their information through the app. The guidelines for accessing information through the app are the same as they are for the member portal at allwaysmember.org.
To learn more, watch the video tutorial.