When you're part of AllWays Health Partners, you join a network of providers while unlocking resources designed to support you and your practice. One of these resources is our Provider Portal. Learn more about enhanced features and how you can register below.
Built to help you, help patients our provider portal offers self-service access to member information, including access to multiple provider sites with a single account if applicable. Our provider enrollment tool allows administrators and designated users to manage all individual providers under their group. You can notify AllWays Health Partners about provider information errors, submit updates on demographic information, open or close PCP panels, monitor pending transactions, and request individual providers' termination from your group. You can request access to this function from your site's user administrator.
Unlock enhanced features
Our Provider Portal is your primary point of contact with real-time access to:
- Verify patient eligibility
- Verify claim status
- Electronic funds transfer
- Electronic remittance advice
- Submit or check authorizations/referrals
- Access your explanation of payments
- View member and provider roster reports
- Update your practice information
We make it easy for providers because we designed our digital resources with you in mind. We've implemented your feedback to enhance our Provider Portal so that you can easily enroll providers online. You can also generate a completed HCAS form and send it to other health plans. With our secure portal, all you need to do is log in to access all of these features.
How to register for the Provider Portal
Step 1: On the login screen, click on the Account Registration
Step 2: Read and accept the user agreement by clicking on I Accept This Agreement
Step 3: Review the helpful hints on the next page and click Ok
Step 4: Enter your practice site's Legal Name and Tax Identification Number (TIN) and click Verify
Step 5: Set-up your account information
- Create a Login ID & Password, and select a security question
- Identify if you will be a User Administration for your practice
- User Administrators must complete a user administrator application for each practice site
- Enter the reason for site access (ex: eligibility verification, claim status)
- Fill in your demographic information
- Click Register to complete your registration
Each provider site must have at least one designated user administrator responsible for managing all other site access requests. Helpful hint: The best way to ensure your login credentials don't expire is to log in regularly. If you are inactive for 90 days, you will need to re-register by clicking "Forgot your password?"
For registration support, technical issues, or other questions and concerns, contact email@example.com