Search

6 tips for keeping kids safe during the pandemic

Posted by AllWays Health Partners blog team on February 16, 2021

COVID-19 vaccines hold the promise of some day returning to a normal life, but there are currently no vaccines approved for children under 16. If you or your employees have young children, it's important to stay vigilant about health and safety.  

Here are 6 tips you can share with your employees to help their children stay well — mentally and physically — during this phase of the pandemic.

Read More

Topics: Health & wellness, COVID-19

Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe? Vaccine myths vs facts

Posted by AllWays Health Partners blog team on February 11, 2021

As we move into the second phase of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in Massachusetts, you and your employees may have questions. While 69% of people say they want to get the vaccine, that still leaves 31% feeling hesitant about the safety and side effects of the vaccine. If you're concerned about vaccine adoption among your workforce, we encourage you to share the facts and resources included in this post to help address their vaccine concerns.

Read More

Topics: COVID-19

Here's what your employees say they're prioritizing in 2021

Posted by AllWays Health Partners blog team on February 04, 2021

This post was originally shared on AllWays Health Partners' provider blog, Best Practice.

With the start of a new year, we were curious about what members felt were the most critical areas to focus on in 2021. So, we surveyed members via our online community to see what they want to prioritize in the New Year.

Read More

Topics: Behavioral health, Health & wellness

Health insurance benefit planning timeline [Free download]

Posted by AllWays Health Partners blog team on January 28, 2021

Planning and preparing for open enrollment can be a time-consuming process. To help, we created an at-a-glance timeline highlighting the most important steps. Read the text version in this blog, then download the PDF to save or share with other HR decision-makers responsible for open enrollment planning.

Read More

Topics: Open enrollment guides

Why it's important to #MaskUp even after getting the vaccine

Posted by AllWays Health Partners blog team on January 20, 2021

This post was originally shared on AllWays Health Partners' provider blog, Best Practice.

AllWays Health Partners is proud to join Mass General Brigham and other health care systems across the country to encourage people to slow the spread of COVID-19 with the #MaskUp initiative.

Read More

Topics: AllWays Health Partners, COVID-19